Why Choose a Green Sea and Bio-Pru Certified Paint?
- Provides a cleaner and healthier environment with eco-friendly painting.
- Protects the environment by contributing to reduce global warming.
- Does not emit volatile substances into the environment.
- Less frequency of painting due to its high performance and durability.
- Maintains the versatility of conventional paints: colors, combinations, decoration, finishes.
- More value for your money
What are VOCs? (Volatile Organic Compounds)
VOCs are organic solvents/ the chemicals contained in paint and many other substances. The solvents contained in paint are emitted into the atmosphere as paint dries after application. These chemicals are added to paint for many different reasons. For example, to keep paint from freezing, allowing paint to dry slower so it maintains a wet edge or just the pigments necessary to color the product. All of these ingredients add to the VOC level.
By using paint that is more environmentally friendly we will help to improve the overall health of our planet.
Suited for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, nurseries, public buildings or where occupants may be sensitive to residual paint smell or wish to leave behind a smaller environmental “footprint”.
These products are also perfect for chemically sensitive individuals who cannot tolerate the fumes emitted by conventional latex or oil-based paints.